The revenue generated from our Free Food
program is used to donate food (or money for food) to shelters and rescues across North America. The more people who know about this program, the more animals we are able to help. By helping us spread the word, your organization will receive a donation up to $1,000
. The donation amount depends on how many options you select below. Please perform as many of the steps below as you want. After you are finished, you can use our contact us
page. We will review your changes and mail your donation within 3 business days. You must be a non-profit organization in North America to participate. Option 1: Social Media Posts ($100 – $300)
Option 2: Link To Us ($500)
- Post the following message to Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram: Thank you to PA Dog Rescue for their generous donation. By playing their Free Food quiz, you can earn more food to organizations like us. Try it today! http://www.PADogRescue.com/FreeFood
- We ask you to not post anything else for at least 12 hours.
- Tag PA Dog Rescue in the post.
- Use the image found here for your post.
- Your combined follower count will determine the donation amount for this method.
|Combined Followers||Donation Amount|
|0 – 2,000||$100|
|2,000 – 10,000||$150|
|10,000 – 20,000||$200|
|20,000 – 50,000||$250|
Option 3: Beyond Breed ($50 – $200)
- Insert this image into an existing page on the website your organization owns.
- The image needs to link to http://www.PADogRescue.com
- The link must remain visible for a minimum of one year.
- Feedback ($50): We want you to test out our pet matching tool called Beyond Breed. This unique tool lets you enter what characteristics you want in a dog/cat instead of simply asking what breed you want. Please test out the tool several times and provide detailed feedback to us.
- Utilization ($150): The beyond breed link above displays ALL animals in North America. However, you can also showcase just the animals at your organization with this tool. Your unique URL is http://beyondbreed.padogrescue.com/?id=xx123. You need to replace xx123 with your Petfinder ID. You must have at least 8 pets listed on Petfinder. If you need help finding your ID, please contact us.